Diseases and Conditions
- Alzheimer's & Dementia
- Antibiotic resistance awareness
- Children & Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Chronic Disease Prevention & Health Promotion
- Communicable Disease
- Healthcare Associated Infection
- Heart Disease
- Hepatitis (Immunization)
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Lead poisoning
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention
- Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
- Tuberculosis Prevention & Control
- Tuberculosis Program Manual
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases
Contact us by phone: (406) 444-4141
- Vision: Healthy people in healthy communities.
- Mission: Improve and protect the health of Montanans by advancing conditions for healthy living.
- Evidence-based decision making: Use scientific evidence to select and implement programs and interventions.
- Collaboration: Engage in collaborations to improve the health of Montanans.
- Equal access and individual rights: Address and reduce health disparities.
- Accountability: Focus efforts on improving customer satisfaction and quality of service in everyday work.
- Quality: Conduct operations in accordance with PHAB's standards and measures.
To submit a question or comment to the Public Health and Safety Division, please click on the suggestion box to access our online form.