- Adolescent Health
- Children & Youth with Special Health Care Needs
- Fetal, Infant, and Child Death Review (FICMMR) and Prevention
- Healthy Montana Families
- Lead exposure and poisoning prevention
- Maternal & Child Health Block Grant
- Newborn hearing screening
- Nutrition & Physical Activity Program
- Oral Health
- Poison Control
- PRAMS (Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System)
- Reproductive and Sexual Health
Contact us by phone: (406) 444-4141
- Vision: Healthy people in healthy communities.
- Mission: Improve and protect the health of Montanans by advancing conditions for healthy living.
- Evidence-based decision making: Use scientific evidence to select and implement programs and interventions.
- Collaboration: Engage in collaborations to improve the health of Montanans.
- Equal access and individual rights: Address and reduce health disparities.
- Accountability: Focus efforts on improving customer satisfaction and quality of service in everyday work.
- Quality: Conduct operations in accordance with PHAB's standards and measures.
To submit a question or comment to the Public Health and Safety Division, please click on the suggestion box to access our online form.