Senior and Long Term Care
2010 Governor's Conferences
Aging Smart in Big Sky Country
May 10 and 11, 2010
This year's conference is at the Kwataqnuk Resort in Polson and rooms have been reserved at the Motel under the Governors Conference on Aging rooming block. Motel reservations need to be made by April 11th, 2010 and reserved by credit card to receive the conference rates. The motels number is 1-406-883-3636.
The first days agenda includes requirements for Attorneys and Law Enforcement individuals to qualify for CLE and POST continuing education credits.
- Registration includes lunch each day, coffee breaks and all sessions.
- The conference this year is limited to a maximum of 200 participants.
- Scholarships are available. Information is Here.
- The conference registration fees are $35 per day or $70 for both days.
- Registrations after April 10th are $45 per day, $90 for both days
- Registrations after April 26th will not be accepted