The 40th Annual
Governors Conference on Aging
Creative Aging - A Community Challenge
40th annual Governor's Conference on Aging will be held in Helena May 20, 21 and 22nd 2008 at the Colonial Red Lion Inn. Once again we will be
awarding “Mini-Grants” to start up innovative senior related
programs, recognizing Montana’s Centenarians at a luncheon on Tuesday May 20th and Montana's
Outstanding Older Worker. and here is the AGENDA Final
Besides our five general sessions and our three luncheon presentations, we will have sessions that address caregiving, Native American issues, Legal, mental health, HIV/AIDS, medication management, senior advocacy, Home and Community Based Services and we will discuss Health Care Reform. On Monday, May 20th, in the evening, AARP will host a receiption in honor of their 50th birthday.
Get your latest information on where Montana’s state of aging is,
and where it is going at the annual Governor's Conference on Aging. For
more information call 1-406-444-7782 or e-mail Brian LaMoure.
We will update this web page as information becomes available.
2008 Conference Information
- AGENDA FINAL
- Registration form in Word or PDF
- Centenarian Information in Word - Deadline April 30th, 2008.
- Mini-Grant application in Word - Deadline April 30th, 2008.
- Booths and Ads information in Word - Deadline May 12th, 2008.
- MT's Outstanding Older Worker Here - Deadline April 30, 2008.
2007 Conference Information
- The 2007 Conference Program is HERE
- The 2007 Centenarians information is HERE
- The 2007 Mini-Grant Winners information is HERE
- The 2007 Montana’s Outstanding Oldest Worker is HERE
2006 Conference Information
- The 2006 Conference Program is HERE