Senior and Long Term Care
Medicaid Long Term Care Application and Eligibility Information
Nursing facilities and applicants for Medicaid long term care will find the information contained below helpful in navigating the process of completing the Medicaid application for nursing facility eligibility. The educational information will guide applicants through the eligibility process and the information that is needed to completed an application and to determine eligibility and there is also a "helpful hints" document for use by facilities.
Hard copies of these documents may be obtained by contacting the Senior and Long Term Care Division at DPHHS-SLTCD, PO Box 4210, Helena, MT 59604-4210, or by calling (406) 444-4077. This information can be downloaded and copied for direct distribution.
- Helpful Hints for Applicants
- Medicaid Step by Step
- Medicaid vs Medicare - Chart
- Long Term Care Partnerships
- Long Term Care Partnership Insurance - MontGuide
- Asset Transfers
- LTC Rate Comparison Guide - 2011
- Veterans Benefits and Long Term Care
- Life Insurance
- Medicaid and Long-Term Care Costs - MontGuide
- Local Offices of Public Assistance
- Other information resources