Therapeutic Youth Group Home Packet
Therapeutic Youth Group Home is a licensed facility in which substitute care is provided to youth with special therapeutic needs, serving children under the age of 18 years with the exception of youth participating in Montana Medicaid Programs. These youth can be served up to the age of 21 years.
A Youth Group Home is required to have an initial and annual licensing survey. The surveys are completed prior to the initial license being issued and prior to the expiration date of the previous license.
- Application for New Licensure and Renewal of Expiring License
- Staff Roster Application Supplement form for New licensure and Renewal
- Personal Statement of Health for Licensure for Youth Care Facilities
Statutes and Rules that apply Youth Group Homes:
Statutes: (Montana Code Annotated-M.C.A.)
- 41-3-201 through 41-3-203 M.C.A. Mandatory Report of Child Abuse and/or Neglect
- 52-2-Part 6 Youth Residential Services
Rules: (Adminstrative Rules of Montana - ARM)
- 37.97.101 through 37.97.190 All Youth Care Facilities
- 37.97.502 through 37.97.907 Therapeutic Group Homes (TGH)
Survey Tools, Forms and Guidelines:
New survey tools are in the process of being developed. Please check back frequently for updates.
Background Check Forms:
- Release of Information for Background Check: DPHHS-QAD/ CRL-018 (Rev 5/10)
- Tribal background checks, please contact the appropriate Tribal Court.
For additional information contact Julie Fink at 406/563-3448 ext: 222 or e-mail her at: firstname.lastname@example.org