Outdoor Behavioral Program
Licensure Application Packet
- Licensure Application Letter (Contains Licensure Requirements and Processing Information)
- Word Format
- PDF Format
- Outdoor Behavioral Program Application Form with explanation of licensure fee.
- Outdoor Behavioral Program Application Supplement- Staff Training
- Outdoor Behavioral Program Application Attachment
- Personal Statements of Health: QAD/CRL-005 (Rev 3/00)
- Release of Information for Background Check: DPHHS-QAD/ CRL-018 (Rev 3/10)
- Tribal background checks, please contact the appropriate Tribal Court.
- Outdoor Behavioral Program Statutes: 50-5-101 through 50-5-220 MCA
- Mandatory abuse and neglect reporting Statutes: 41-2-201 through 41-3-203
- Minimum Standards for Outdoor Behavioral Program Facilities ARM 37.98.102 through 37.98.1822
- Montana Division of Motor Vehicles Release of Driving Records form
- Link to Criminal Background Checks on Department of Justice webpage