Hospice is defined in Montana Statue as: "A coordinated program of home and inpatient health care that provides or coordinates palliative and supportive care to meet the needs of a terminally ill patient and the patient’s family arising out of physical, psychological, spiritual, social, and economic stresses experienced during the final stages of illness and dying and that includes formal bereavement programs as an essential component."
- Hospice Rules (18.104.22.168.2301 through 37.106.2311)
- Minimum Standards for All Health Care Facilities (37.106.301 thorough 37.106.330)
- Montana Elder and Persons with Developmental Disabilities Abuse Prevention Act
- Rights of Long-Term Care Facility residents MCA 50-5-1104
- Safety Devices in Long-Term Care Facilities MCA
- Food Service Establishment Act