Home Infusion Therapy Agency Packet
A Home Infusion Therapy Agency in Montana is defined as a health care facility that provides home infusion therapy services. These services are the preparation, administration, or furnishing of parenteral medication or parenteral or enteral nutrition services to an individual in that individual’s residence. The services include an educational component for the patient, the patient’s caregiver, or the patient’s family.
Home Infusion Therapy Agencies in Montana are a "licensed only" facility type. The goal of licensure is to protect Montanan's receiving home infusion therapy in our unique wide open spaces. With great distances from major medical centers and a predomanetly rural population, providing home infusion therapy services in Montana can be extemely challenging, especially during severe weather conditions.
In order to comply with 50-8-102 Montana Code Annotated (MCA)One-step licensing requirement links to the Board of Pharmacy and application forms are included on this web page in addition to the Licensure Bureau Facility License application.
Please feel free to contact Becky Fleming-Siebenaler, Bureau Chief
(email@example.com or (406) 444-7770) if you need additional assistance.
You may also contact the Board of Pharmacy at MONTANA BOARD OF PHARMACY, P O Box 200513, Helena, MT 59620-0513, Phone 406/841-2356 Fax 406/841-2305 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Board of Pharmacy web page: www.mt.gov/dli/pha
- Home Infusion Therapy Agency rules (ARM 37.106.2401 through 37.106.2433)
- Minimum Standards for All Health Care Facilities (ARM 37.106.301 thorough 37.106.330)
- Montana Elder and Persons with Developmental Disabilities Abuse Prevention Act
- Rights of Long-Term Care Facility residents MCA 50-5-1104
- Safety Devices in Long-Term Care Facilities MCA
- Home Infusion Therapy Agencies licensed by the State of Montana
Page last updated 06/01/2012