State Health Care Facilities Plan
The Montana Health Care Facilities Plan has been written to meet the requirements of the Montana Certificate of Need (CON) law. The plan provides projections of need and guidance in determining need for health care facilities and services covered by the CON law. The plan is used as a guideline along with more recent data or additional information, when available, in the review of CON applications.
Included here are components on home health services, nursing home services, intermediate care facilities for persons with mental retardation, ambulatory surgical services, and inpatient chemical dependency treatment facilities.
- Download Preface
- Statewide Health Coordinating Council List
- Home Health Services
- Preface for Long-Term Care Facilities (Nursing Home Services and Intermediate Care Facilities for Persons with Mental Retardation or Developmental Disabilities)
- Nursing Home Services
- Intermediate Care Facilities for Persons with Mental Retardation or Developmental Disabilities
- Ambulatory Surgical Services
- Inpatient Chemical Dependency Treatment Facilities
Montana Health Planning Regions