Food & Consumer Safety
DPHHS-FCSS now provides customers with the opportunity to renew existing licenses online! We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AmEx) and electronic checks. There will be a nominal transaction fee of approximately $2.00 -$5.00 per license.
The transaction fee is calculated as follows:
- Credit/Debit Cards: $1.25 per transaction + approx. 2% of purchase amount (License fees).
- Electronic Checks: $2.00 per transaction, regardless of purchase amount.
To begin the process, you will need:
- The renewal notice mailed to you in November, or a copy of your 2013 license; and
- Banking information – either a credit card or the bank information found on the bottom of your checks.
To renew, just follow the 5 steps on the website. You will have the opportunity to print a receipt when the process is completed.
- Do not use the '&' symbol in the 'ESTABLISHMENT NAME', just leave a blank space
- Items marked with a * are required information. If you do not have an email address, just enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under 'FIRST NAME' and 'LAST NAME' in the 'Customer Information' section, you may enter the name of the owner; or the name of the manager; or the name of the person entering the information.
NOTE: Do NOT utilize Google Chrome. You need to use Internet Explorer or Firefox as your Web browser.
If you have any questions, please call FCS at (406) 444-2408, or email us at HHSFCS@mt.gov