Food & Consumer Safety
The mission of FCSS is to provide public health protection through the delivery of technical services, education and training, information, and enforcement of health protection standards through local health departments serving Montana counties. The goal is to reduce the incidence of diseases and the occurrence of unhealthful conditions in Montana's retail food service, wholesale food, public accommodations, pools, spas, body art facilities and other institutions which serve the public.
'Of Special Interest for the Consumer'
- NOTICE: Revision to Retail Food Establishment Rules
- Food Safety During Severe Weather Events
- Sportfish Consumption Guidelines
- Illness Prevention Associated with Live Animals at Petting Zoos and Fairs
- Recreational Water Illness and Injury Prevention Campaign
- Consumer Complaint Form
- MOLD - information and resources
- Bed Bugs