DPHHS News Releases
To contact the DPHHS Public Information Office, please call Jon Ebelt, Public Information Officer, at (406) 444-0936.
To see news releases from all Montana state agencies, please visit Montana News Links.
- Public meeting to focus on needs of people with disabilities - March 4, 2014
- March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month - March 3, 2014
- 12,000 Montanans have received Hands Only CPR training - February 12, 2014
- DPHHS to host Governor's Conference on Aging in Kalispell, Bozeman - February 10, 2014
- Montana has made tremendous progress in reducing tobacco use - February 3, 2014
- DPHHS and AmeriCorps healthy breakfast food drive enters final week - January 28, 2014
- DPHHS reports sharp increase in influenza-related hospitalizations - January 16, 2014
- January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month - January 09, 2014
- Influenza cases increasing throughout Montana - January 08, 2014