Top 10 Reasons
|10 -||Statewide job locations|
|9 -||Charitable giving and fundraising activities|
|8 -||Supportive work environment|
|7 -||Flextime where appropriate|
|6 -||Exceptional benefit package|
|5 -||Training and internships|
|4 -||Three weeks of vacation|
|3 -||Great team of caring professionals|
|2 -||Largest state agency with room to grow!|
|1 -||Be part of something BIG. We touch the lives of all Montanans!|
If you are interested in a rewarding career in public health or human services, we invite you to join our team.
Here is a list of jobs currently available at DPHHS.
To apply, submit a State of Montana job application to the department in any one of the following ways:
- On-line at http://svc.mt.gov/stateapp/personaldata.aspx
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By mail to the DPHHS Office of Human Resources, PO Box 4210, Helena MT 59604;
- By fax to (406) 444-0262;
- Through a local Job Service Office; or
- In-person delivery to DPHHS, Human Resources, 111 N. Sanders, Room 202.
Applications must be received or postmarked no later than 12 midnight on the closing date. Please check this website regularly. Please submit all Microsoft Word documents in the .doc format (Word 2003 or earlier format).
Join our team of almost 3,000 employees working all across Montana!
DPHHS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work force.
If you need an accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at (406) 444-3136.