Past Civil Rights Training Agendas provided by the State Agency
The CACFP Cook's Training provides hands-on instruction of food preparation and cooking skills consistent with the current Dietary Guidelines for Americans and are provided with the support of USDA Team Nutrition. In 2013, three (3) approved training hours are available from the MT Early Childhood Project in the knowledge base category of Health, Safety and Nutrition.
2013 Cook's Trainings
Sessions were held in the following locations:
2013 Cook's Training Recipe Booklet
Includes supplemental recipes
2013 Sponsor Trainings by WebEx
All trainings will be held from 10:00 - 11:00 am.
- February 6, 2013: Special Dietary Needs- presented by Mary Musil
- February 13, 2013: Menu Development- presented by Liv Steinbarth
- February 20, 2013: Model Letters- presented by Noele Bryson
- February 27, 2013: Ending Childhood Hunger - presented by Lisa Lee
- 'Division of Responsibility' in Feeding
- How to Fill Out Income Eligibility Forms (IEFs)
- Importance of Infant Feeding Schedules (Note: Licensing requirements have changed, infant feeding schedules no longer required after 18 months of age.)
- Job Descriptions: A Closer Examination of the Cook's Role in a Day Care Setting
- Montana Creditable Foods
- Online Claims Training
- Starting a Successful Garden
- Support of Breastfeeding in Childcare
"USDA is an equal opportunity employer"