Applications and Claims
Documents and Resources
Regulations and Policies
FY14 CACFP Annual Director's Training is now being offered online only. An official letter stating which month your center was assigned to complete the training was sent during the month of January 2014. Please be aware that each institution has only ONE month to complete the course.
FY14 Annual Director's Training Schedule
FY13 CACFP Annual Director’s Trainings
Past Civil Rights Training Slideshows
Past Civil Rights Training Agendas provided by the State Agency
The CACFP Cook's Training provided hands-on instruction of food preparation and cooking skills consistent with the current Dietary Guidelines for Americans and courses were made possible with the support of a grant from USDA Team Nutrition. This training is now complete.
2014 Sponsor Trainings by WebEx
All trainings will be held at 9:00 am
- February 5, 2014 Menu Evaluations
- February 12, 2014 FY15 SMP Updates
- February 19, 2014 SD, Suspension, Appeal and Disqualification
- February 26, 2014 Referrals and Reporting
- 'Division of Responsibility' in Feeding
- How to Fill Out Income Eligibility Forms (IEFs)
- Importance of Infant Feeding Schedules (Note: Licensing requirements have changed, infant feeding schedules no longer required after 18 months of age.)
- Job Descriptions: A Closer Examination of the Cook's Role in a Day Care Setting
- Montana Creditable Foods
- Online Claims Training
- Starting a Successful Garden
- Support of Breastfeeding in Child Care
"USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer"