Documents and Resources
FY14 CACFP Annual Director's Training will be online and is anticipated to be available beginning January 2014. It will be open for up to two individuals from each institution. Contact our office to enroll now!
FY14 CACFP Annual Director's Training Supplemental Materials: FNS Brochures #1 - #18
FY13 CACFP Annual Director’s Trainings
Past Civil Rights Training Slideshows
Past Civil Rights Training Agendas provided by the State Agency
The CACFP Cook's Training provided hands-on instruction of food preparation and cooking skills consistent with the current Dietary Guidelines for Americans and courses were made possible with the support of a grant from USDA Team Nutrition. This training is now complete.
Cook's Training Recipe Booklet
Includes supplemental recipes
2014 Sponsor Trainings by WebEx
Details will be provided at a later date.
- February 5, 2014
- February 12, 2014
- February 19, 2014
- February 26, 2014
- 'Division of Responsibility' in Feeding
- How to Fill Out Income Eligibility Forms (IEFs)
- Importance of Infant Feeding Schedules (Note: Licensing requirements have changed, infant feeding schedules no longer required after 18 months of age.)
- Job Descriptions: A Closer Examination of the Cook's Role in a Day Care Setting
- Montana Creditable Foods
- Online Claims Training
- Starting a Successful Garden
- Support of Breastfeeding in Child Care
"USDA is an equal opportunity employer"