Applications and Claims
Documents and Resources
Regulations and Policies
- Application and Claims System
- Center staff who need access to the system will need to complete the following steps before accessing the system:
1. Complete and submit the online access forms to the CACFP office.
2. Wait for CACFP staff to send you a login and password which will allow you to access the system through the link above. Under normal circumstances this process will take less than 24 hours to be completed.
Please note: Online access is granted to an individual and not to a center as a whole. A login and password should only be used by the individual to which they are assigned and under no circumstances should they ever be shared with another individual.
The CACFP Online Applications and Claims System works best with Internet Explorer 8 or 9. If you are experiencing problems, you may be using a later version of Internet Explorer and will need to revert to an earlier version using the following steps:
- Exit the CACFP system but leave your internet browser open
- Choose “Tools” from your internet toolbar
- Choose “Developer Tools” from the drop down list
- Choose “Browser Mode”
- Finally, choose “Internet Explorer 8 (or 9) Compatibility Mode”
If this does not correct the problem and you encounter further problems, please contact the CACFP:
(888) 307-9333 (toll free)
"USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer"