2013 Center Application: Online permanent applications are now in place. All applications for FY'13 are due now. If you encounter any problems, please contact the CACFP at (406) 444-4347 or toll free (888) 307-9333 or email@example.com.
Works best with the latest version of Internet Explorer.
- Centers new to the CACFP: Center Application
We will schedule an onsite pre-approval visit when we receive your application
- Centers participating in the CACFP and using online claims:
Application and Claims System
- Centers participating in the CACFP and NOT using online claims:
1. Complete the online access forms
2. After receiving your login and password Center Application and Claims System
- All new centers need to fill out the W-9 and direct deposit form and return with your application.
- If any facility uses a food service vendor, please fill out the Agreement to Furnish Food Form.
Sponsoring Organizations of Day Care Homes
"USDA is an equal opportunity employer"