Documents and Resources
Center Applications: An online permanent application is now available.
If you are having problems with the system, please see below. If this does not correct the problem and you encounter further problems, please contact the CACFP:
(888) 307-9333 (toll free)
Works best with Internet Explorer 8 or 9.
- Centers new to the CACFP: Center Application
If you would like to apply for the At-Risk Afterschool Meal Program, please complete and submit the Application Addendum in addition to the online center application.
- Centers participating in the CACFP and using online claims:
Application and Claims System
- Centers participating in the CACFP and NOT using online claims:
1. Complete the online access forms
2. After receiving your login and password you may access the system here: Center Application and Claims System
Having trouble with the system?
The CACFP Online Claims and Applications System works best with Internet Explorer 8 or 9. If you are experiencing problems, you may be using a later version of Internet Explorer and will need to revert to an earlier version using the following steps:
- Exit the CACFP system but leave your internet browser open
- Choose “Tools” from your internet toolbar
- Then choose “Developer Tools” from the drop down list
- Next choose “Browser Mode”
- Then choose “Internet Explorer 8 (or 9) Compatibility Mode”
- All new centers need to fill out the W-9 and direct deposit form and return these with your application.
- If any facility uses a food service vendor, please fill out the Agreement to Furnish Food Form.
Sponsoring Organizations of Day Care Homes
"USDA is an equal opportunity employer"