- HIRMS Login (requires user name and password)
- OPHI-PCR Screen Shots
- PDF Example of Printed PCR
- HIPPA Fact Sheet
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Training Site Login
Online Prehospital Information System - Patient Care Record (OPHI-PCR)
OPHI enables EMS services to electronically collect patient care information. Not only useful for documentation of patient care, this module will ultimately meet essential needs for service evaluation and performance improvement. Eventually, its web-based functionality will also enable limited syndromic surveillance functions for bioterrorism and disaster management.
The development of this module will proceed in three phases:
- Phase One - which is currently being deployed, will provide for PC-based data collection and will enable printing of a Patient Care Report.
- Phase Two - programming will include a package of standard reports and functionality for adhoc reporting. Ten standard reports are deployed. Implementation of more detailed reports and adhoc reporting being developed.
- In Phase Three, the ability for field data collection using tablets will be implemented. (estimated implementation = early 2012)