Quality Assurance Division
Child Care Licensing
Child Care Regulation for Infant/Child Facilities
- Child Care Administrative Rules, Title 37, Chapter 95
- Family/Group Day Care Regulation Book
- Day Care Center Regulation Book
Which Regulation Book is the right one for my facility?
- The Family/Group Day Care Regulation book is for registered facilities that have up to 12 children from 0 to 12 years of age.
- The Day Care Center Regulation book is for licensed facilities that have more than 12 children from 0 to 12 years of age.
What will the department look at when conducting an inspection at my facility?
Hard copies of the regulation books can be requested from: