Quality Assurance Division
Child Care Licensing
Family/Group Renewal Application Packet
The following forms/information are included in a Renewal Application Packet for Family/Group Facilities:
- Renewal Application Checklist (Print First)
- Renewal Application (Family/Group)
- Application for Overlap Care
- Insurance Verification Form
- Release of Information
- Statement of Health Form
- Fire Safety Record and Evacuation Plan
- Background Check Instructions
Additional Information for Renewal Applications:
- Provider Staff Role Types
- Family / Group Staff Master List
- Child/Infant Child Care Regulations
- General Child Care Information
- Information Regarding Medication Administration in Child Care
- Out of State Background Checks
- Sign In and Out Sheet
- Tribal Background Checks
Renewal Applications that are received after their registration expiration date may have a lapse in their registration.
All training and required forms must be completed by the registration expiration date or there may be a lapse in the registration certificate.
Renewal Applications not completed within 60 days of the registration expiration date will require a New Application to continue providing care.