Children’s Autism Waiver
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- CMS Approval Letter
- Waiver Description and Glossary –This section includes a statement of the purpose and a brief description of the waiver, an overview of the safeguards and contact information; Acronyms and terms frequently used in Montana’s Developmental Disabilities system.
- Appendix A:Waiver Administration and Operation – Identifies the agency that has authority for operation of the waiver (DDP) and describes the waiver operational and administrative functions.
- Appendix B: Participant Access and Eligibility – Specifies waiver target groups, cost, number served, and eligibility criteria.
- Appendix C: Participant Services– Sets forth specifications for each service offered under the waiver.
- Appendix D: Participant-Centered Planning and Service Delivery – Describes Service Plan development, implementation, and monitoring.
- Appendix E: Participant Direction of Services – Describes participant opportunities to direct services.
- Appendix F: Participant Rights – Describes Fair Hearing, Dispute Resolution, and State Grievance/Complaint processes.
- Appendix G: Response to Critical Events or Incidents – Describes the State's Incident Management Policy and reporting system, safeguards concerning restraints and restrictive interventions, and medication management and administration.
- Appendix H: Quality Improvement Strategy – Describes the process used to determine that CMS assurances are met, including standards, and documentation and monitoring requirements.
- Appendix I: Financial Accountability – Describes financial processes, including rates, billing, claims, and payment information.
- Appendix J: Cost Neutrality Demonstration – Describes projections of service utilization and costs, data demonstrating cost-neutrality, and information and methods used to obtain the estimates of the factors.
Page last updated