Developmental Disabilities Program
Town Hall Meetings
The Developmental Disabilities Program and the Montana Council on Developmental Disabilities
will be holding a series of town hall meetings this fall.
We encourage you to attend
The purpose of the meetings:
To gather input from individuals, families and other stakeholders regarding current supports as well as ideas on how we can better meet the needs of individuals in the Developmental Disabilities Program services.
- September 10, 2013 (Tuesday) In Helena
- September 11, 2013 (Wednesday) In Bozeman
- October 2, 2013 (Wednesday) In Kalispell
- October 3, 2013 (Thursday) In Missoula
- October 22, 2013 (Tuesday) In Butte
- December 3, 2013 (Tuesday) in Billings
- December 10, 2013 (Tuesday) in Great Falls
For more information, please call MCDD Council offices at 443-4332 or 443-4371