If you haven’t set up an ePass account, you will need to go to the ePass site and create one at: https://app.mt.gov/epass/Authn/selectIDP.html
Once you have your account, your process to send files is as follows:
- Go to the ePass web site: https://app.mt.gov/epass/Authn/selectIDP.html and log in.
- Click the link "File Transfer Service"
- Click the link "Send a new file or files"
- Browse to find the file you wish to send. Click the "Add file to List" button. Click Continue.
- Enter the e-mail address of the recipient. In this case you will enter: NewHireReporting@mt.gov.
- Click "Add to Recipient List". Once you have chosen someone, they will appear on your list next time, and you will be able to simply select from the list thereafter.
- In the message, please include the following information:
- That this is a New Hire data submission.
- The name, email address and phone number of the person sending the file.
- Click "Send".
Your file will be put onto the ITSD site, and an e-mail will be automatically sent to Child Support Enforcement staff handling New Hire Reporting. They will then pick up the file process it.